moving to a new state?

Licensing Endorsement Support for pTs and PTAs

Endorse your license

"How do I move?"

  • Your mentor will guide you on the step by step process of becoming licensed in your state and/or endorsing to another state.

Get help from an expert

"What does that mean?"

  • Every state has different rules and regulations. Not to worry, we have you covered! Whether you’re a foreign / internationally educated physical therapist, DPT or PTA grad, we’re here for you!